Allergy eyes - how to treat the symptoms on the eyelids
Under Allergy eyes is commonly understood as an inflammatory process of the mucosa which is caused by direct contact with the allergen. A similar reaction may occur with swelling of the eyes, redness of the eyelids, constant itching of the eyelids, irritation, photophobia and lacrimation. In the most severe cases, allergies can lead to impaired vision.
It should be noted that allergies under the eyes and allergies in the eyes and its display is a kind of reaction to any stimulus. The eyes can become the perfect site for its development. The whole process starts with the fact that in the conjunctiva are factors leading to the inflammatory process. They begin to cause symptoms of the onset of the disease.
Of allergic reaction under my eyes and they says that the body has a severe immune system disorders, but also hereditary excessive sensitivity to a specific pathogen. Very often the allergic reaction may be accompanied by another diseases that are associated with malfunctions of the immune system, for example, it can be atopic dermatitis, bronchial asthma or allergic rhinitis.
What are allergic reactions to the eyes?
Medicine knows several types of eye problems caused by over allergic reactions:
- conjunctivitis. Characterized by itchy eyes, and it can be the result of wearing contact lenses. In addition, redness of eyes and irritation, which is always seen in the photo;
- vernal keratoconjunctivitis. It is typical for boys to the age of 12 and typically within the chronic;
- infectious-allergic conjunctivitis It may be the result of chronic infectious process in the eyes;
- medication conjunctivitis occurs some time after drug administration;
- krupnoplodnyj could be the consequence of irritation of the eyes foreign object that could get into it. The reasons of such a plan allergies include wearing dentures, lenses, as well as the stitches in the photo is clearly shown;
- pollinozy conjunctivitis is the result of active flowering plants;
- chronic form of allergic reactions on the eyes does not have clear symptoms.
Allergy is characterized as acute form its flow, so and chronic. Can occur year-round or can be seasonal.
The main symptoms of the disease
With the active development of allergies of the eyes can experience a variety of discomfort, such symptoms are:
- swelling and redness of the conjunctiva (the swimming of the cornea), this is the main Allergy eyes;
- strong enough itching;
- watery eyes;
- uncomfortable feeling in centuries.
In some cases, an allergic reaction to the eyes can still be accompanied by lack of control over the upper eyelid of the eyes and mucous secretions from it. To identify the disease in the first place it is essential to contact the doctor to he examined the affected eye and recommended to make the necessary laboratory tests to understand the development of Allergy in the eyes and how to treat it.
Considering, can Often be assigned to non-steroidal drugs to eliminate inflammation in the body. These include "Diclofenac" and "Intecolor", which should be used together with other drugs. Their use is fully justified, if the patient is allergic medium or high severity, and these lessina and itchy eyes, do not RUB, sometimes allergic to ragweed symptoms such issues. Suppression of histamine is necessary to ensure a daily intake of quercetin and vitamin C. to Remove the itch and swelling you can use cold compress, made of tincture of calendula.
Vernal keratoconjunctivitis, causing constant irritation to the eyes, in the photo this is particularly noticeable, it provides quite a long treatment. If to speak about terms, it approximately a few months.