Recognize and diagnose dangerous moles
Surely everyone at some point of time begins to wonder whether the threat of a mole that is in each of us. Although by themselves, moles are completely safe, regardless of their sizes and shapes, it is worth remembering that under the influence of certain factors, quite likely their transformation into a malignant tumor. At the time of malignant moles cause skin cancer, untimely treatment of which can lead to death. There are many types of moles is:
- Border of a mole (imagine a stain with a uniform color, and quite dark in some cases comes to black, this type of mole does not respond to direct sunlight, under their influence is not happening
The following moles increases the risk
Blue nevus got their color due to melanocytic affected cells, its formation is the reflection of melanin (optical effect), which lies in fairly deep layers of the skin (the epithelium).
The presence of blue nevus significantly increases the risk of skin cancer, its growth especially in the gluteal region often becomes a cause of cancer danger. Any cancer center mole removal produces only after conducting additional research, namely a biopsy. You need to find out the nature of moles, its level of purity, or of malignancy, and only then carry out the deletion, this analysis will not only determine the nature of moles, but also to choose the appropriate method of treatment and depth effects.
The above listed, of course, not all types of moles, but the major ones. It is worth remembering that any mole can be reborn, even the simplest border nevus (Senile keratoma, which appears already in old age, also called moles. Initially the skin is formed the spot with a pinkish tinge on the background of which is the development of seals, similar in appearance to a wart. Over time, the keratitis is changed, especially its color, from pink to brown, and then may acquire a dark blue color (closer to black). Despite the fact that keratomas are also considered benign tumors, for them it is necessary to follow and take place every six months by a physician.
If for some reasons begin to have the dawning of a keratoma in a malignant tumor, it immediately becomes evident because on its edges formed strip of skin is red in color with dilated vessels.
There are many signs by which you can determine which moles are dangerous and which are perfectly harmless for your body. So, what is thethe danger of moles and how is it determined?
Symptoms that have cancer moles is:
- change the color of the moles, its pigmentation can become almost similar to the tone of the skin or become completely black in some cases there is a change in uniform color moles on different (sometimes lighter or darker), and there are cases when moles appear on the edges of coal-black nodules, converging in the center is sometimes called the "black rosary";
- the change in texture of smooth moles on their surface begin to appear in cases when the pattern was present initially, it can be a gradual disappearance, most often these processes are accompanied by peeling of the nevus.
- changing the edges of a mole, which they are becoming more and more blurred;
- change the size of moles is most frequently observed rapid increase in diameter, which is accompanied by the seal of the moles in General;
- the appearance on the surface of a mole nodules or crusts;
- a small tingling, itching sensation or burning sensation, often accompanied by a common voltage of a mole;
- in case of hair, there is gradual loss;
Who is most susceptible to the appearance of dangerous moles?
Timely diagnosis and treatment is the key to success
Knowing how to look dangerous moles will assist you in their timely detection. In case of modification of the moles on your body are quite noticeable and began to bring you some inconveniences should immediately contact a specialized clinic and make an appointment to oncodermatology.
If during the initial examination, the doctor suspects a mole in your grade, he will appoint additional diagnostics to fully confirm the diagnosis and determine the stage of development of malignant tumors. Most often used for the diagnosis of gynecologic ultrasonography, the accuracy of which is one hundred percent, and this method is simple and easily accessible.
Timely detection of dangerous moles will ensure your success during the treatment.