How to get rid of freckles at home
To get rid of quickly from freckles you are unlikely to succeed, instead you can devote all of our energies on the prevention of their occurrence. If your skin predisposes to the appearance of freckles, on Sunny days, be sure before going out apply sunscreen. Currently showcases the cosmetic stores are filled with huge selection of protective devices are also available in a large assortment of face masks of freckles, whitening creams, you need to choose only the producer and a remedy for freckles, which is convenient to use.
In that case, if you don't want to spend money and stuff his skin with chemicals, you will approach a folk remedy for freckles, which is a minus for long-term use (the desired effect is achieved long enough), and plus in the safe use of.
Any remedy for freckles should definitely be applied to clean skin. Combined procedures
How to deal with freckles using natural remedies
Among vegetables the most effective remedy for freckles is the cucumber. The preparation of fresh cucumber mask against freckles will not take you much time. For this you need to grate it on a fine grater (with peel) and the resulting slurry (half the juice to separate with gauze) apply on face. After 20 minutes, the mask can already be removed. There are even a few recipes. For example, some chopped cucumber slices, put it on the face, and some wipe the face with a piece of fresh cucumber or a cotton swab dipped in cucumber juice. Suitable way you should choose your own.
Lemon against freckles is another effective means, especially in early spring, when freckles are just starting to appear. Most often used a mask consisting of lemon juice (one tablespoon) and egg white, which, after thorough mixing should be applied to the face. You can also RUB the skin with lemon juice, be sure to avoid the eye area, which can be left for half an hour and then rinse with water.
Parsley is often used in the fight against pigment spots, freckles and it is used quite often. There is no single recipe from freckles, which is based on parsley. Here are some of them:
- chopped parsley pour a glass of boiling water and let stand for half an hour, then the mixture should drain, cool and then 3 times a day to wipe the skin with it. This infusion can freeze and the resulting ice cubes to wipe your face;
- finely chopped fresh parsley can be used as a mask. It is necessary to impose it on the face and leave fora quarter of an hour. In that case, if you decide to remove freckles in the winter, you can use finely grated parsley root, mixed with two spoons of sour cream and a few drops of juice of fresh orange. The resulting mass is also applied on the face for quarter-hour, then wash off with warm water.
Advertised concoctions from freckles helps in rare cases, the damage inflicted to your skin, should not lightly obestsvechivaya moles. After application on the skin pours irritation. After it passes, much stronger deterioration of the skin (dryness, flaking).
Bleaching of freckles at home:
- To bleach freckles
- How can I make mole at home
- How to get rid of moles on neck at home
- Is it possible to permanently remove freckles on the skin?
- teaspoon of grated horseradish mixed with a tablespoon of oatmeal and add yogurt to the mass became thick like porridge. Thereafter, the mixture is wrapped in gauze and placed on the face. You need to be careful to avoid its contact with eyes (horseradish juice burns). After 20 minutes the mixture can be removed and rinse with water;
- wipe the face with a solution of lemon juice with mineral water, taken in the ratio of one to two;
- prepare a decoction of crushed dandelion (chopped, pour two cups of water and cook for 15 minutes). After cooling, wipe the face several times a day, you can also freeze the broth in ice and then it slices to wipe the skin.
In order to get rid of freckles using folk remedies, you need to be patient because this process sometimes is delayed long enough. It is best to use some cream from freckles. At the moment there is a great selection and not all in the basis contain chemicals, there are natural components.
Of course, we hope the above recipes will help you!