The fungus you have a yeast fungus on the nails of the hands and feet of the child
One of the most common fungal infection, is a fungal infection which is caused by Coccidioides fungi. As a rule, spores of the fungus penetrate under the skin through minor injuries and the nature of the severity of athlete's foot depends on what type of fungus begins to parasitize on the skin
The most common fungi in children
Just note that there are over a thousand species of fungi and each has its own characteristics. However, doctors distinguish several basic types that can develop on the skin and occur most frequently.
- Keratomas, this fungus attacks the surface of the skin of the child and is manifested in a well-known colored lichen. One of the main symptoms is always peeling. Sometimes from this, to Determine that the child is developing a candidiasis, you can revealing on the palate, tongue and buccal mucosa of small white grains, which may resemble porridge, and white film that resemble curdled milk. If along with the skin rashes may appear diarrhea, which persists for several days, perhaps this is intestinal dysbiosis, which is caused by the rapid growth and reproduction of fungi Candida. Usually the goiter develops together with Pseudomonas aeruginosa or Staphylococcus aureus.
Virtually any fungal infection that appears on the skin of the child may be bright enough symptoms that it's hard not to notice, especially if you carefully consider these issues. You can determine the main symptoms that say that the fungus in children begins to develop:
- On the skin cracks, which subsequently peel,
- child is experiencing severe itching, sometimes severe pain,
- appears dry skin infected with a fungus sites
- appear itchy Almost all the mushrooms enough of living micro-organisms, they are resistant to heat and can multiply even at a temperature of — 50°C to + 70°C. it is Also impossible to destroy them by adverse environmental factors and many drugs. Treatment of fungal infections depends on several factors, this period of the disease, this type of infection, degree of infection, whether the child has an allergic reaction to certain medication that will be used in the treatment of and attached to or accompanying chronic illness. In General, the treatment in children fungus involves the use of 2% iodine, and in the evenings the use of special antifungal ointments. If the child is a common form of fungal infection, the doctor may prescribe oral drugs and localtreatment with boric acid solution 4%.As prevention of the child's clothing, underwear and bed linen should be subject to disinfection.
Treatment of yeast infection and dysbiosis
The first thing to treat thrush in a child is to create an alkaline environment, it is necessary to treat the oral mucosa with 2% soda solution 5 times a day, then 1-2% solution of brilliant green on 5-6 times a day. If measures will not give positive effect for three days, you will need to apply to the doctor. Getting rid of intestinal dysbiosis in the child it is necessary to begin with, you need to reduce the number of fungi, not just their complete destruction. The problem is that if you completely destroy all of the fungi Candida, it will lead to the replacement of the flora of dangerous pathogenic fungi, e.g., molds or Clostridium. Then, using phages reduced the number of associated staphylococci in the intestine and only after that starts the use of probiotics or and eubiotikov. Note that you cannot use them in conjunction with the use of antifungal drugs. Completed primary treatment will need a month to apply again tests for the presence of fungi, in the future, the child will need to undergo preventive courses to strengthen the immunity in autumn and spring.
How to reduce the likelihood of fungus from a baby
The problem of any fungal infection that Also one factor that helps the emergence and spread of the fungus is excessive sweating or moisture of the skin. Developing fungus, and low immunity, which can be associated with the use of antibiotics or presence in the body of chronic diseases. If there is a pet at home, which appears the fungus in the form of baldness in the ears, temples and forehead, the child's need to limit contact with the animal.